Set of 2 Nesting Marble Coffee Tables with Gold Frame┃White & Black
Introducing a stylish and space-saving solution with a touch of Art Deco elegance, our set of 2 Nesting Coffee Tables offers a perfect blend of form and function. Crafted with a stunning white or black manufactured marble top.
These compact nesting tables are designed for easy mobility, allowing you to effortlessly rearrange your space. Whether placed in your living room, office, or any other area, they bring both style and practicality to your decor.
- Table Top Material: Composite White or Black Marble
- Base Material: Metal
|Large: 80cm / Small:60cm
|Large: 80cm / Small:60cm
|Large: 43cm / Small:38cm
Please note that the natural qualities of marble may lead to variations in texture, pattern, color, and veining, making each piece a unique and beautiful addition to your home.
How to Care: Marble
Marble is a timeless material that if cared for properly can last many lifetimes. Moreover, it can be restored quite easily in comparison to other materials. The marble we used is individually sourced from Portugal.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
This should be done daily with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water. Avoid using acidic cleaners or any type of harsh chemicals on the surface. There are various treatments for marble furniture, including wax, oil, and soap flake polishes, depending on desired finish. Below is one recommended treatment.
1. Clean the surface using a clean cloth dampened with warm water.
2. Once the surface is dry, apply Vaseline oil to a clean soft cloth or sponge.
3. Rub the oil into the marble, treating the entire surface.
4. Let the oil soak for about two hours, then remove any excess oil with a soft clean dry cloth.
5. Rub the surface with a marble sealant, treating the entire surface of the furniture piece evenly.
6. Leave the sealant for two to four hours, or as the bottle instructions indicate.
PLEASE NOTE: Natural materials will come with peculiarities and develop a characteristic patina over time.
Shipping & Delivery
As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorize your card, but your card will not be charged immediately. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have ordered is available for immediate shipment. Once availability is confirmed, we will process the payment, and your order will be dispatched straight away. Your order will then be delivered within 15 days.
If there is any delay, such as an item being on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you to inform you of the situation.
Delivery Areas & Fees
UK Mainland- FREE
Northern Ireland- £100
White-Glove Delivery Service:
Our premium white-glove service includes delivery to your chosen room and a quality check unpacking. Please ensure the items fit in your space, as we are not liable for damages after delivery. This service is not available for Northern Ireland, Highlands, Southwest Coast, and areas outside the UK Mainland- these areas will be covered by curbside delivery.
We aim to make deliveries as convenient as possible for our customers. Firstly, once we do the route, we will give an indication of the delivery day and estimated time. That is to say, we operate a multi drop system. Therefore, it is not possible to state an exact delivery time. However, we do try and give the most accurate estimate for the delivery time. Lastly, Dendo Design will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the customer as a result of failure to comply with such delivery times.
Moreover, Dendo Design cannot take responsibility for any damages to property fixtures or fittings caused by drivers carrying stock into the customer’s premises. If the purchaser is unable to accept the delivery on the first attempt, due to agreed method of payment is not ready or any other reason, there will be a minimum refused delivery charge of £50.
Returns & Refunds
Damaged or incorrect items
We check most items before shipping. This means damages and incorrect items are a rarity, however, if this is the case we ask you contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done as soon as possible and in any case within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Please send the following information to the email above: Your Full Name, Email, Order Number, Quantity, Fault Description, Images.
We suggest upon delivery that you check your items for any damage. Once goods have been checked and signed for, Dendo Design can take no responsibility for damages or loss.
If you have simply changed your mind:
You can return the product to us within 14 days after you receive the product. If you wish to do so, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com quoting your order number, full name, reason for return.
Returns due to change of mind incur a 10% handling fee plus delivery costs.
We will only accept return of goods under the following criteria:
1. Packaging: Goods being returned must be in their original packaging. Therefore, it is advised to take care when opening the boxes/cartons to keep all the packaging intact. We cannot accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
2. Our drivers will only accept goods, for return, by prior arrangement with the authority of Dendo Design, where a collection note has been raised. The Driver will not accept any goods without an official collection note. Collection notes must be signed by the customer and the driver.
3. Items must be packed and ready for collection on the agreed uplift date. The Driver will refuse incorrectly packaged items. If the item is not available for collection it will be assumed a credit is no longer required and the credit note will be cancelled and no credit given.
4. Damage on Delivery: If customer decides against an exchange for the same item we reserve the right to credit the goods amount minus the delivery fee.